Friday, February 25, 2011

3x Sanman Valentine Finishes

Hi Sweeties,

Yes I know I've been a very bad blogger and not made a post in a long while. Thing is have been going through some health problems both myself and older sister, and not been doing much stitching lately.

Have made a New Year's Resolution though to try and finish as many WIP's this year as I can. Sad to say I have more than I thought I did.? Whoops :)
Anyway here are 3x finishes for Valentine's. All are stitched with my own hand dyed flosses, and on linen.
Be True - Sanman Originals Design
Bee Mine - Sanman Original Designs.
Valentine Love - Sanman Original Designs.

This one is my favourite as I love the roses. Have some lovely pink fabric that matches this design and am seriously thinking of making it up as a pretty pillow with white lace.

Hugs to all,
Susi xoxo

No comments: