Friday, February 25, 2011

Colin Firth in 'The King's Speech'

Hi Sweeties,

I must admit that I am a Colin Firth fan. First film I ever saw him in was the 2x Bridget Jones Diary movies and I just fell, hook, line and sinker.! lol.

Then I saw him in Pride and Prejudice and yes girls, he will always be Mr. Darcy to me..

Aaahhhhhh..........Those dimples.....!!!!

Was so happy to see Colin Firth in 'The King's Speech' , this week, and I've got to say it was a great movie in everyway. Actors were supurb, heart breaking moments when you just want to rush up and give Colin (as King George VI) a hug for trying so hard. Enough light humor to keep it entertaining and great to learn a more intimate side to the Royal family and how they were brought up as children.

Colin Firth and Gefforey Rush were excellent and I'm really hoping Colin will get an oscar for his role. Besides who can resist a handsome man in uniform..!!

Hugs, Susi xoxo

No comments: