Monday, August 24, 2009

Rain, Stitching and pretty Camelias




I am so excited to be on Blogger again. Since it has been such a long time since I've blogged I've forgotten how to change my backgrounds, but I know with trial and error I'll get use to it again. lol.

On the stitching front, I have been busy going through all my patterns to sort out which designs I would like to stitch on next. I am in a very Autumn Fall mood today even though we are still in Winter. It has been raining all day here in Frankston, with strong winds. Some people would think its a dreary day but I am absolutely loving it..! Its a perfect day for sitting by the fireplace and stitching something fun.

Something fun to stitch has to be a pattern from Sanman Originals. Sandy's designs are always so cute and enjoyable to stitch. Also they give you a hugh option to try out your own color changes and floss experimentations. Have been going through all her Autumn and Halloween designs and putting up a pile to start stitching on.

Shall end my first post with a pretty photo of the pink camellia tree that stands right outside our front door. I love Camellia's and luckily the house my Husband, Mark and I live in has 4x of them. Three in the backyard and this one here.

See you soon,

Huggies,
Susi










1 comment:

Sally said...

hi Susi!

so great to see you are doing so well! COngratulations on your recent marriage!

Sarah