Saturday, August 29, 2009

A Stitching Finish


Finally finished this gorgeous Rose Heart. The pattern is from a DMC booklet, that my darling friend Maru from Mexico, gave to me as a present.
My gorgeous Husband Mark, kept pestering me to stitch this heart from the booklet, so I did. I also call it Maru's Heart of Roses.! lol
The fabric doesnt show very well but it is a gray/blue very pretty in real.
Have joined up on the Sanman Board for a Halloween/Fall Exchange. Am so very excited as I havent been in an exchange for a long while.!
Took the doggies to the park today, and due to all the rain we've been having here in Frankston, the park was very muddy. The dogs loved it especially Sheba and played in the puddles, covering herself in a mud pack lol. Dogs gotta love them. Needless to say Mark and I were busy giving 4x very muddy doggies some much needed baths.!
Hugs to all, Susi xoxo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Susi hunny, that rose is just gorgeous! Glad to see you back online again sweetie we missed you! Cuddles, Charlotte xxx

Nima said...

wow...that looks gorgeous susi...

Dixie said...

So beautiful, what a lovely heirloom you made.