Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Too Cute To Spook - A Halloween Cross Stitched Finish.

Hi Sweeties,



Well I promised you a cross stitch Halloween finish and here it is. I know I'm late as usual, but I couldnt find my camera. Well that is my excuse and I'm a sticking to it lol.!

This is Too Cute to Spook from the Stoney Creek Magazine. She is stitched on my own hand dyed Pink 26ct Evenweave, and the Pumpkin, Ghosts, Stars, and Candy Corn is stitched using Bells Are Ringing, Snowflake Frosting and Prancer's Joy, from the Gingerbread House of Floss, hand dyed thread.






There are suppose to be spider buttons hanging from the threads that the ghosts are holding onto but I have yet to find some that fit. I might have to just stitch them on instead.


I had this black frame for ages and bought it because I wanted to paint it over with another color but I really think the black looks good with the finished stitching.





---- really loves her and has her hanging over our mantle.! Hope you enjoy her.


Hugs always, Susi xoxox


No comments: