Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My Cute Little Pumpkins.!

Hi Sweeties,

These last two weeks, I have been taking our foster pups to the vets and have been carrying around some mini projects for me to do in the car while waiting.

Since I am such a big nut about Pumpkins, and not finding many here where I live to purchase, I decided to make my own and so I have been stitching up these cute little Pumpkins. They are my own design and they are made out of Felt. They measure about 2 1/2" in size.
At first I was just going to stuff them using fibre fill, but I decided to add Sand to some to use them as Needle Emeries, and with others, I added some drops of Cinnamon Oils inside with the Fibre Fill.
I also plan on making them in different sizes but for now I have to make a few more yet for the members of my Stitching Group who all want Pumpkin Emeries.! I've started a pumpkin craze.! lol.
If you would like the pattern and instructions, just email me at marksusi@y7mail.com and I will send you out the details.!
Hugs always,
Susi xoxoxo

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

Aw, now those are some cute little Pumpkins, sweetie pie. You know your gonna have to email me the pattern now, dont you.! Cuddles to you. C xoxox