Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Hardanger Doylie Finish


Hi Sweeties,

Have finally finished this Hardanger Doylie. It took me about 4 weeks to stitch, but I was also stitching on Halloween Ornaments in between.
I am really loving how this one turned out and am thinking of making another one as a set for my Kitchen Hutch.
The Doyle measures about 40cm and is stitched on Linda Evenweave 26ct. I was abit worried about doing the picot filling, but after doing a few of them they became really easy to master.
Huggies, Susi

5 comments:

Maru said...

wow Susi Baby! this is beautiful! what a darling work!

Maggie said...

Oh my gosh, Susi honey, that is simple gorgeous! I am so proud of your stitching skills, keep it up sweetie.

Charlotte said...

Susi that is just gorgeous. I cant believe how talented and versitile your stitching ability is. I shall always treasure my little Hardanger coaster that you made for me precious. Its so lacy and feminine. Love you my dear friend. xoxo

Dixie said...

That is just breathtaking. I am so envious of your skills. Beautiful

Dixie said...

That is just breathtaking. I am so envious of your skills. Beautiful