Monday, October 26, 2009

Sanman Halloween/Fall Ornament Exchange.

Hi Sweeties,

Just found out on the Sanman Board that my Halloween/Fall Exchange to Marie - Lambstitch, was received so I can now show you a photo of what I sent her.

Sadly I couldn't find any Halloweeny things in any of the shops except for scary masks ect.

The two ornaments are both board member freebies from Sanman Originals.

The Ghosts and Pumpkins I made into a pillow ornament and are stitched with hand dyed flosses from Gingerbread House of Floss - Snowflake Frosting, Prancer's Joy, Santa's Soot, Mistletoe Bliss and Pumpkin's Pie. I also made a little Fimo Fall Leaf to put on the bow.



The second Ornament, Freaky, is stitched onto my own sparkly black evenweave, again stitched with Gingerbread House of Floss - Garlard Parade, Santa's Soot, Mistletoe Bliss, and Autumn Falls. I found this great pom pom and fringing wool from Spotlights, which I used as cording for around the ornament. This one was made as a hard board ornament.



I had such great fun making these and am looking forward to the Yule/Christmas Ornie Exchange coming up.!
Hugs always, Susi xoxox

1 comment:

lenna said...

Your stitching is so well done and your finishing is just stunning. Great job!
Where did you get your patterns? I used to get an email from SMO but haven't gotten one your about three months. I love their patterns. Can you help me find out how to order from them?
Thanks so much.
I love your ornaments so much and your tree looks great!!!
God Bless ~
Lenna